Monday, November 22, 2010

Update

So it has been a few weeks since I last blogged and I apologize to my faithful followers for this fact.. I was just super busy! Last minute I found out a got to attend the Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo 2010 (FNCE) paid for partly by Arizona State University. Of course, I had to drop everything and go but that left a few other things unattended for a few! I have also become a part of the Let's Move Initiative in Arizona as a Coordinator Assistant. I have completed my assignment with FOODPICKER.org so please check out my sections in the bars/shakes category. I will still be doing some diabetes posting and also other nutrition related areas too. If you have any questions you need help with, feel free to ask anytime. Here are some pictures of what I have been doing lately for your enjoyment :) Happy Thanksgiving too... I will be a part of this event and will be serving ASU students a traditional meal!





No comments:

Post a Comment